The Teacher's Bookshelf

I know, I'm late... but then again, no one is reading this (so I suppose I'm admitting my tardiness to myself).

"To Kill a Mockingbird"
by Harper Lee


I first read this book when I was eight years old. Even though I understood the things that were going on in the book during that initial read, I have found that my appreciation of this work increases exponentially with each subsequent reading. I can't adequately express my affection for this book. I never read "Charlotte's Web" or many of the other books kids are supposed to read... so I suppose I have that affection that so many others have for books like the E.B. White book for Harper Lee's masterpiece.


To Kill a Mockingbird

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.