Eraser Pattern Cards

Printables


**I do NOT recommend allowing your tot to use any of these items unsupervised.**

I made these pattern cards for RockerTot to use with his musical note erasers (from the Dollar Tree).

I found images that closely resembled his erasers on the web. I used Photoshop to place them into patterns. You could easily draw them yourself or even set them on a flatbed scanner and scan the patterns into your computer and print them exactly as you want them. I only have a sheet-fed scanner, so that wasn't an option for me.



I haven't laminated them yet, but I'll try to get to that soon.

Tools for Tots

2 comments:

  1. I have to figure out how to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new reader and your blog is terrific! My son is the same age so it's fun to see all of your wonderful ideas. You're truly and inspiration! I was able to find the same erasers at the Dollar Tree (thanks for the idea!) Would you be willing to email me your images for the pattern cards? Thank you for sharing your ideas and time!
    mom2be07 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.