My Weekend and my Day with Daddy...

I had a great weekend! My big brother came over on Saturday and we played at Mamoo's house. My Grandma was here, too.

I broke out in hives and didn't sleep well Saturday night, so we didn't get to go to church on Sunday. I took a very long nap with Mommy. I got a new truck and a Batman Bopper. I like to punch it.



Today, Daddy and I took Mommy for her first day at her new job. She was nervous, but I think my hugs helped. Daddy took me to two playgrounds. I shared my banana with some ducks and ate PB&J sandwiches. I also got to play with his model train. I was all tuckered out on the way home.


I like hangin' with Daddy... but I was very happy to see my Mommy when we picked her up.

Tonight, I get to sleep over at Mamoo's. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.