Moving Forward...

Well, now that you're up to date I can post about my current life. This morning, Mommy gave me some Mega Blocks and I think I have a new favorite toy (puzzles excluded, of course). They're fun to put together, but even more fun to take apart. I think Mommy's afraid I'll make a big mess with all the pieces.... that is part of my plan.

---------

I'm sorry to say that I probably won't be blogging further today. I'm in big trouble. There is absolutely nothing in this universe that can keep me from throwing things... ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.