Current Read-Alouds

Read-Alouds



Since we found a townhouse and moved over the weekend, Robbie wanted me to read some old favorites to him. :)







There were more, but this week has been so crazy that I can't remember them at the moment. I'll try to do better and include descriptions and such next week.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


I always initiate a mini-narration from him when we're finished so that I know he understood the story and we discuss the story during and after reading it. Of course, we read more than these, but many have been listed before, will be blogged about at a later date or weren't worth a report.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


To see what others are reading to their children (and what some children are reading to their parents), please visit the links below:



2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you found a home! Those are great books- Jonathan loves Thomas the Train and the Cat in the Hat. Praying you feel settled in your new home quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting about moving to your own place! Thanks for joining WMCIR!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.