Compound Words

Reading With Robbie


Well, Robbie will start his final lesson in Hooked on Phonics Kindergarten... Compound Words. He's already pretty good with these, so it will be a useful review for him. Then he'll read the final reader, do his Unit 6 Review and read "Big Bad Ben".

"Big Bad Ben" has 3x the pages of his readers and reviews everything from Kindergarten (both levels). It also has some words with rules he has yet to encounter, just to see how he handles them. This wasn't a problem with the big book ("Tim and Sam") at the end of K Level 1.

He's very excited to start the First Grade lessons soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.