Reading with Robbie...

Reading With Robbie


Robbie read a story from the next unit (Unit 4) in his Hooked on Phonics book and read one of the readers he hasn't gotten to yet. I told him that he could choose what he read to me today and those are what he chose.

No, we won't be skipping ahead. In fact, I think I've decided that (assuming we finish this unit over the weekend) next week we will simply be reviewing the first three units. I believe I'll also let him read from his Phonics Pathways and Reading Pathways books as well.

I still want to get the "I See Sam" books for him, as well. He needs lots of practice (for fluency) and variety.

I'll post more as my review plan develops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.