Reading with Robbie...

Reading With Robbie


Robbie read his story for Lesson 5 and wanted to skip ahead to his Unit 2 book. He read it flawlessly. I'm not sure if we actually need to do Lesson 6 now or if we should skip to Unit 3. We'll probably read the words for 6, just for review and not worry about doing the whole lesson.

I'm very impressed with Hooked on Phonics - Learn to Read so far and I'm more than happy with Robbie's progress in just two weeks. He could sound out all of the words we've covered before we began the program, but he is becoming more fluent and confident in his abilities every day.

I'm so excited to see what the future holds... I just hope we can afford to buy the levels when we get to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.