Backyard Camping

Both the big boys and the little boys had fun setting up for backyard camping over Memorial Day weekend. My brother-in-law and nephew were visiting and joined in all the fun. (I don't handle bugs well, so my idea of camping is a hotel without room service.)


T and his cousin, LJ, gathered firewood in the wagon. R watched RockerDad and Uncle J set up the tent.


They boys were excited to see the tent finally go up.


R, T & LJ check out the accomodations.


Big men make fire. Big men conquer wild.


T posing by his favorite climbing tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.