RockerTot in the Kitchen: Honey Bran Muffins

We made Honey Bran Muffins with a Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal Crumble.

He's finally learned to stir until the ingredients are mixed (not to stir for a few seconds, decide he's finished and then start tasting).


He did very well crumbling the topping onto the muffins. (Please ignore the state of my silicone muffin pan. I love the results it gives, but it's seen some abuse.)


Here are the finished muffins.


I served his in a shamrock paper (I don't like actually baking with them, he's too messy eating the results.)


Click to see what others are doing with their Kids in the Kitchen.

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.