Tot-School

Tot School

RockerTot is currently 32 months old.




aka ScholarTot

I set out several types of art materials at once and let him choose what he'd do. This occupied him for a very long time. He loved this.


Here are a few shots of him in action:


Here are our "Love Bug" Counting/Number Matching Cards.


Sequencing hearts by size...


Heart name puzzle (slight modification of this one).



aka ApprenticeTot

These shots seem to be the hardest to get because they just happen throughout the day. He still loves to help with the laundry.



aka NatureTot

Cold and rainy weather did not really allow for much exploration outside this week. Next week isn't looking so great, either.


Just Plain RockerTot

A few shots of my puzzle-crazy kid. (These puzzles were all purchased at the Dollar Tree.)




During his free play with craft sticks, he decided to make a few of the letter "T".



RockerMoms Fave Photos

Art time with RockerDad...


... RockerTot drew all the parts onto the basic snowman I drew for him (I only did the body and hat). I was surprised. I've never actually asked him to draw anything specific before (I prefer to let him create as he sees fit).

----------------------------

My other Tot School Updates

See what others have been doing in their Tot Schools

Tot School Homepage

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the name puzzle and WOW! he is GOOD at puzzles!!!!! Great job! Fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your counting/matching cards...simple, inexpensive, and fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun week! The name puzzle looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great week! glad you're posting again! how did you teach rocker tot to do puzzles without a wooden tray (ie when you moved from melissa and doug's wooden to the dollar tree 24 piece kind).

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.