Weekly Wrap-Up

Nursery School Wrap Up


Robbie is 2.5 years old.


PRE-READING
- 100 Easy Lessons: Stopped after Lesson 4 (I was not comfortable going from short a to long e. He knows all of his short vowel sounds and I'm afraid of confusing him. We're now just working on phonograms and syllables (mostly nonsense) with the arrows and dots from 100 ez for l-r guidance)
- Get Ready for the Code: finished Bb and started Mm pages


PRE-WRITING
- Kumon Tracing Lessons 20-25
- Tracing Trails pages 11-14

PRE-ARITHMETIC
- Saxon Math K Lessons 23-24
- His pattern work has significantly improved and he is doing very well acting out story problems with manipulatives
- Focused on number recognition (0-9)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.