Weekly Wrap-Up

Nursery School Wrap Up


Robbie is 2.5 years old.


Our unexpected ice and snow kept our week very light... and fun:

PRE-READING
Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons:
- Completed Lessons 1 - 3... he can sound out "am"
Get Ready for the Code:
- letter Ff activities

PRE-WRITING
Fine Motor Activities:
- He practiced using scissors to cut strips of paper into squares.
Kumon Tracing Book:
- Lessons 13 & 14

PRE-ARITHMETIC
Saxon Math K:
- Lesson 18 - I didn't use crackers for this lesson as suggested. Instead, we had an indoor picnic of geometric carrot slices and dip. We discussed the shapes and then looked around the room for more of the same shapes.
- Combined and modified lessons 19 & 20
Other:
- Counting and sorting games

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.