Have I mentioned....

... that I don't like packing and/or moving?

Yep, the RockerFamily is moving. 

No, our blog isn't moving (even if it seems to be the thing to do).  We're staying with Blogger.

Due to unforeseen circumstances (which at first seemed horrible, but have since turned into blessings in disguise), we are in the process of moving out of our rental.  That's why our blog has been sort of quiet.  I should be posting some less-involved updates over the next few weeks/months, but know that it's only because of a temporary living situation.  Once we're fully settled in our house, I should be back to posting full reports and such.

All the best!!

RockerMom

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your move - hopefully everything will work out OK!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.