Kindergarten Wrap-Up: Weeks 7 - 11

I know I haven't updated in a few months. Illness, followed by more illness, followed by holidays and more illness have interfered with my blogging. Here are a few photos to show that we were still accomplishing something during the web hiatus (even if I didn't take as many pics as I normally would have).

So... here is a glimpse at our November...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hypothesis, Trial, Result with magnets...
Review of plurals...
Mr. Tortilla Head...
Dollar Store Christmas Craft (yes, in November) ...
Math Bingo on RockerDad's Tablet
Making Thanksgiving cards for the residents at a local nursing home...
... singing for the residents of the same nursing home with his music class. There should be another post tomorrow, as well. ;)


Check out our Pinterest Boards for more ideas!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sharing this post on these fine blogs (when applicable):
Preschool Corner and 5K Too Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers What My Child is Reading Science Sunday
The Childrens Bookshelf Math Monday

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I hope you had good holiday season despite the sickness. Robbie is cute as ever :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.