... fit for a king ...

Play Time


Robbie is so excited to be in our own place again! He is really thrilled to have a bedroom of his own.

He was playing in his new room with his little kitchen and play food (pictured in his new room below.... he had forgotten that he had these things in storage).





What was on the menu?



... for Mommy ... ... for Daddy ...
Carrot and Potato Soup
Carrot and Potato Cake
Apple and Orange Pie
A Big Cup of "Joe"
Lemon Cake
A Nice Cup of Tea
Hot Pepper Soup
Hot Pepper Cake
Hot Pepper Pie
A Big Cup of Joe
More Hot Pepper Pie
A Nice Cup of Tea


He knows that his Daddy loves hot peppers.

Needless to say, we were very full after this huge meal. I'm glad he's having so much fun. I can't wait until we're completely settled in. :)


Click below to see how other kids are playing over at Childhood 101.

We Play

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.