Bowling with the Boys

Play Time


Rob's sister and her son, LJ, came in from far away for a long weekend with us. Tyler was also with us for the weekend, so we took all three boys bowling one day and they had a blast!!

Tyler had pretty good form...


LJ wasn't looking too shabby, himself...


Robbie didn't really like using the ramp, but he needed it...


He got over being upset about the ramp rather quickly...


I never did get a shot of the many celebratory chest bumps between these two...


RockerDad with the boys...



---------------------------------------------------------------

Click below to see how other kids are playing over at Childhood 101.

We Play

1 comment:

  1. How good are those side bumper bars, so encouraging for littlies and a great way to enjoy a family activity regardless how young your kids are. I think bowling is great fun.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.