Reading with Robbie... Wrapping Up Week 8

Reading With Robbie


I had planned for today to be a "free day" with no planned educational activities. I had even planned to fore-go the last two Bob Books in the set for the week. I figured he could read them next week.

Robbie, however, had different plans. Not long after breakfast, he brought me the two Bob Books and read them to me. HE wanted to finish, LOL.

So, he gets his little celebratory prize this evening. It's nothing special, it's just an inexpensive plastic bowling set ($5) that he's been wanting. I think he'll probably get a board game, as well. Who knows?

So, I suppose we'll be reviewing next week in preparation for Hooked on Phonics, Kindergarten Level 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.