Reading with Robbie... Week 7 Recap and Plans for Weeks 8 & 9...

Reading With Robbie


I'm really, really happy with Robbie's progress so far. Hooked on Phonics seems to have been a great choice.

Well, he should finish up Unit 6 in Hooked on Phonics K Level 1 this week and then Robbie will finally get to read the "Big Boy Book" he's been itching to read.

We'll spend the next week reviewing and re-reading the readers as well as some Bob Books. Then, we'll get going with Level 2.

He's very excited to finish up and get his certificate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.