Sharing a Few Sites I Frequently Browse

Sharing Sites


I love to window shop... especially when they're items for Robbie. Here are a few Etsy shops that have me making wish lists lately.

Mama May I - Handmade Montessori Toys and More!!
There are so many things on this site that I wish I could have had when Robbie was a bit younger (not to mention some that I wish we had right now).

Little Sapling Toys - Natural and Organic Toys
There are so many wonderful items in this shop AND they plant a tree for every purchase!!

Mama Made Them - Handcrafted Wooden Toys
I am in love with The Little Kitchen and her wonderful playsets.

OneNOnly88 - Felt Foods
I really think these felt food items look good enough to eat.

Ume Crafts - Original Felt Patterns and Tutorials
This one is for anyone who is a bit more budget-conscious and crafty.

---------------

Gecko J Designs - Handmade Jewelry
Okay, so this one is more for the Mommy's than the kids, but my friend, Jenny, creates some AMAZING things. You really should check them out.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.