Reading with Robbie...

Reading With Robbie


Robbie read all of his words (but not the story) for Lesson 5 today. He said he would read it later, but his behavior later in the day got him a nap. The nap led to him not wanting to go to bed and somehow the story got skipped.

No biggie.. it's not like we're on some sort of schedule, anyway.

He played a bit on his Leapster, but I'm not sure how much "reading" he's getting out of those games. Tomorrow, I think I'll require the TAG Reader instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.