Reading with Robbie...

Reading With Robbie


We had a rough day today. Robbie seemed tired, cranky and whiny all day. He didn't earn any video game time at all today.

He finally asked to do his reading lesson... while I was making dinner. So, his Daddy got out the Hooked on Phonics DVD and put on Lesson 5. Being a Daddy who doesn't know exactly how we use this program, he proceeded to let him watch the entire DVD, LOL! Robbie read words from every lesson (but none from his books).

C'est la vie!

We'll see what happens tomorrow... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.