Reading with Robbie... Wrapping Up Week 3

Reading With Robbie


I finally got a library card (YAY)!!

I checked out the first set of Bob Books (which we actually own... they're in storage... of course). Robbie has read the first two. He did so very well (he read these about a year ago, but I tend to overdo things).

* * * * *

I have been gathering materials for a week of review to really make sure that what we've covered has been mastered. I've made word cards, a game board, story sheets and more! I plan to make this review week as hands-on and fun as possible.

He will be reviewing words daily as well as reading a book to me and then later to Daddy. I believe that we will create a book of our own, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or idea. I find most of the blogs that I follow through the comments on my own blog. No need to sign in, anonymous comments are welcome, too!! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to click the Notify Me box. I try to reply to all comments. Clicking this box will let you know when I do.